Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think my next plane trip will go faster.

John LeCarre has a new novel out. It is reviewed here by my second favorite spy novelist.


Anonymous said...

I've always wondered if spies enjoy reading spy novels. The grunts in the cubes would, I'm quite sure, but what about the clandestine services people. Do they relax with John LeCarre too?

This assumes that you know some spies we could ask, of course.

Is it safe to assume that LeCarre is the first favorite?

Meaningless anecdote: I met a lady last night who also enjoys spy novels.

zhuzhulee said...

PDF Créateur
TIFF en PDF Convertisseur
Texte en PDF Convertisseur
PowerPoint en PDF Convertisseur
image en PDF convertisseur
Excel en PDF Convertisseur
CHM en PDF Convertisseur
Word en PDF Convertisseur
djvu to pdf
pdf to png

davelindahl said...

David Lindahl scam report says that the real estate is an ever modifying industry, you should understand the truth of how well you know your real estate market, the simple response to this query is much reference to the point that does the real estate asset provides a lucrative upcoming for you and your family.