Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This is an amazing bunch of high school kids

I just happened to run across the Munch Brahms 4 yesterday (as I noted in this space), and it brought back memories of high school summers spent at Interlochen, where I learned I was much better at thinking about music (I even got to give a lecture on Mahler's 3rd in Milton Hehr's music history class) than I was at playing music. Alas, music is far more about playing than thinking.

Anyway, I looked up their web site tonight, and found this.
Given that the players range in age from 14-17, this is amazing. In fact, one needn't make much allowance for age at all.


Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nero!

davelindahl said...

Just like single family houses, you can take over multi-family properties subject to the existing mortgages. This means that the mortgage stays in the current owner’s name, but the deed is transferred to your name. This is a great way to take over a property with no money down. This situation usually arises when the property is not performing and the owner is in trouble with the bank.
In my home study system, “Apartment House Riches”, David lindahl scam explain the step-by-step negotiating process that you should follow to secure one of these lucrative deals.