Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The rigors of the USC Masters in Real Estate Development Program

A student of ours emails:

I just wanted you to know that this assignment got me out of a traffic ticket this morning.

La Cienega was shutdown to due an accident and I was trapped. So, I made a u-turn which included driving over a curbed median. A motorcycle cop pulled me over and gave me a lecture about how this isn't Texas (I have texas plates) and "cowboy driving" is not acceptable....whatever that means. So I told him that I had to get to campus for the mid- term and I had a limited amount of time to complete the homework assignment. I pulled out assignment #3 to make my story credible and he took it with him when he went back to his motorcycle.

When he came back he told me that it seemed like the assignment was going to be enough punishment and he let me go.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Rick Caruso still on the police commission?

Anonymous said...

Richard:
This is really funny !!
--Regina

Kris Hammargren said...

great story. wonder how the student did on the assignment?

Unknown said...

If that were to have occurred in Madison, it's likely the officer would have had a PhD.

stagingworks2009 said...

:)) If the police officer were a college student of yours, you would have to make another story up RICHARD..Thanks for sharing a joke. From Home Staging Service Professional

properties philippines said...

I want to know also if Rick Caruso still on the police commission? Thanks. :)

Deirdre Gonzales

Clinton Vos said...

As for the interest-rate part of the puzzle, the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals latest statistics show consumers could find themselves exposed. In the past 12 months, only 20% of consumers opted for a variable-rate product but the overall numbers show 27% of Canadians still have mortgage tied to prime. Kelowna Real Estate

Anonymous said...

Nicely explained. It's indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. Truly impressive and nice information. Thanks for sharing.
---------------------------------
Dissertation Help

Unknown said...

Great post you have shared. Keep it up!!

Philippine properties

Unknown said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!buy supplements online